Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I am back!

Yes, I am back! The 16th 0f September was a long time ago when I had put in my last post. ( groans! that last bit sounds as though the buglers had announced my exit from this world!) A lot has happened since then - some good, some bad. As such, that is no big deal since, after all, life is like that, and inexorably so. But the sudden and totally unexpected passing away of a beloved relative leaves one, not only numb with shock and despair, but also desperate to find answers where there are none!

Yes, she has left us, the youngest of three sisters of mine. We spent a lifetime together, shared a lot, (mainly the lighter side of life) till she moved on to a higher life. Very definitely, I shall remember her in words too, apart from in the heart and mind. But later. Not now. When the heart is less heavy and the mind that much clearer.

Till then.

3 comments:

  1. Love you.
    By the way, I've posted a lot of stuff, but you have to follow my blog to get alerts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to see more posts soon...

    When are you guys coming here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very very moving account of Chordi --the person she was and the person she became and of course your regard, admiration and love for her.Thank you Sanjoy for having shared some of the vignettes of her life with us all

    ReplyDelete